According to the practice instituted by the Labour Department, an employer is obliged to provide domestic Helper’s flight ticket to Hong Kong and responsible for the travel expenses from Hong Kong back to his/her country of origin under the employment contract.

For terminated helpers, he/she must be provided with travel expenses back to his/her country of origin. The mutual agreement should be settled by both employer and employee before the end of the visa to avoid overstaying.